Barkworth, Kenneth Arthur Wilson
He was the son of A.B. Wilson Barkworth Esq., LL.D. (E, 1868-1872) of Kirk Ella, Hull and before coming to Winchester was at St. Andrew’s School, Eastbourne. He went on to Cambridge and took his degree there.
At the outbreak of war he obtained a commission in the 4th Battalion East Yorkshire Regiment. He was killed between Ypres and Poperinghe on October 26th 1917.
- Surname: Barkworth
- Forenames or initials: Kenneth Arthur Wilson
- House: E
- Years in School: 1899-1902
- Rank: Major
- Regiment: East Yorkshire Regiment
- Date of Birth: 13th February 1885
- Date of Death: 26th October 1917
- How Died: Killed in action
- Location in War Cloister: Outer B3
- Decoration: NA
- Burial Site: Unknown but commemorated on panels 47-48 of the Tyne Cott Memorial